Sunday, March 10, 2013

Feel Beautiful for You




I haven't blogged in a while and I'm not in the mood for an outfit post.  Today I thought I'd share some inspiration with all of you.  I hope all of you feel beautiful today.  Feel beautiful for you and only you.  Put on those rose colored glasses.  Poof........ bloating, wrinkles and even flabby arms are gone!  For just one day only see your beauty not your faults.  Monday comes soon enough and reality will set back in.  So for today just smile and embrace your beauty.  I'm actually trying to inspire myself as much as you.  Maybe I'll get out of my fleece lined leggings and put on something cute and then maybe........I'll hop on over to Visible Monday.  We'll see.  I think I may need to read my inspiration one more time before I make that leap!

I've been busy settling into my new job. I would like to thank all of you for your encouragement and kind words.  My opinion after the first week is I definitely made the right decision and it seems like a good fit for me.  Unless they are hiding something behind door #3 I should have a long term "home".  If they do have a surprise behind door #3 I now also have the courage and strength to move on.  

So have a beautiful Sunday..............Maybe some of that feeling will stay with you through the week!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tammy!
    What a beautiful sentiment! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hope to see you for Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for this great sentiment. I followed it to the letter when I went out today. I'm glad your job seems a good fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote on that background! And that's exactly how we all should feel...regardless! Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your post--I've missed you, Tammy! Best of luck with the new job and hope to see you blogging soon~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel beautiful today as well, Tammy!! So glad to know that all is well...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled that the new job is going so well!!!

    Photo-editing!! Instantly I am taller and thiner!!!If only in real-life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're here, waiting for you while you manage all that's happening! So happy you're into your new job, and how fast that change happened for you! Speaks well about your talents.
    So, you feel beautiful, Beautiful, and enjoy your world. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete