Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trending Through The Decades: Brights


Welcome to another Trending link up.  This is a pretty painless link up.  All I want to do is express how women of all age decades can style a current trend. 

This week it's all about Brights...........   
One of the current spring trends no matter our size or age we can style. So bring it on baby, show us your individual style.   Long, short or in between.....Let's brighten up our lives.

All I ask is that you try to link back to by blog........Remember, other fashionista's are always wanted and they need to know where to find us! 
If you think of it please put your age decade next to your name Ex:  Tammy (50's) That just adds to the fun.
Come on, give it a try.  New blogger?  Jump in.  Reader only?  Now is a wonderful time to start your own blog  It's really easy and really quite rewarding.

Hope to see you all in your bright and shiny styles...........



I would like to thank all of you that participated last week. It was the most successful Trending link ups so far!




15 comments:

  1. Fun! I'm wearing my yellow pants tomorrow, can I link up then? Thanks!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh excellent- you know I love me some brights! :) I have a colourful outfit planned for tomorrow- will link up then :) SO glad to hear you're loving your job these days- that's wonderful news Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! i have a couple new bright skinnies i can't wait to wear! as always, what a fun link up, Tammy!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, if I can still link up in a couple of days, I'll have something for you...thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy - I linked up my outfit from yesterday because my bright bag seemed to fit the bill!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the ages! My mom never talked about her age...I think we need to embrace it, love it, and own it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea! I'll have to bring some brights into my outfits over the next few days so I can join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...this is great! I like brights. Fabulous style montages

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy!
    I'm in!! Thanks!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammy you were right - I did have two posts in a row that fitted the theme... so both are now linked up!! Thanks again for a great linky!!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tammy! Thanks for letting me know about this one; I am DAYS behind in my Google Reader at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again - I can't see an email address for you Tammmy... do you want to send me an email and I'll reply to tell you what I know about the photos formatting? I hope I can help in some way!!

    Catherine x
    e: notdressedaslamb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tammy! Thank you for letting me know about your link up. It looks like I dressed appropriately for the occasion in my bright green jeans. I am eyeing those great yellow jeans you posted....those would be great for spring.

    Off to make sure I post your link on my post today.

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, I like your blue and pink combo! Lovely! Sorry Tammy, I was meaning to get back to you with this after you left me a comment, Friday's outfit was certainly bright (in fact, can I link twice?)
    I love the selection of brights people have worn! So vibrant, makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tammy -

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I'm definitely going to link up. I think I'll do tomorrow's outfit though - I'm wearing a bright coral blazer that I think will be perfect!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete